Help make ends meet!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tigger!

Well, tonight is THE night that I get my Tigger stuff in order.  I'm excited and scared at the same time.  I also have my sister's Low Calorie Chocolate Waffer Cake (She's diabetic) for her birthday that's TOMORROW (I'll send you a shout-out tomorrow little Sis) and I also have to make a dessert for Saturday's family Easter dinner :)  

It's weird, cause I am seeing all this unfold before my eyes, and I'm seriously nervous.  This is a DREAM.  I am very aware that not everyone's dreams come true.  Not everyone is blessed to have this happen.  I'm not taking it for granted, I can guarantee you that.

I need to put myself out there.  Get more clients.  I quit my second job at David's Bridal so I could concentrate on my BabydollsKitchen dream.  I know I did the right thing.   I'm a little overwhelmed.  So much to learn and do and so little time.  I can't quit my career anytime soon...I have my boys part time....I need to remind myself to take it slow....one day at a time...Dead Fish as my little sister would say. 

I can do this, I know I can.  I just need to keep believing....and never EVER give up.

Thank you to everyone that supports me.  Thanks to every single one of you who've visited my site.  You make me want to keep going!!!    I'd also like to give a shotout to a friend of mine, who's helping me achieve my dream.  He is helping me build a solid foundation, and he believes in me even when I doubt myself.  He's put things in motion for me to thrive at my full potential.  I am so grateful for everything you're doing.  You know who you "R" ;)

God Bless,

Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment