Help make ends meet!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jumbo Wedding Cupcake

Ahh love is in the air as people get ready to say I do :)

I took on a wedding contract for a couple that is getting married TOMORROW.  It is a second wedding for both of them, so they didn't want the traditional wedding cake.  As a matter of fact, the groom wants his cake, and the bride....she wants THREE!!  

He wants a huge boston bruins puck.  I'm working on that tonight.
She wants 3 jumbo cupcakes, purple, elegant.

So, I finished one last night (at midnight, cause I was doing the Pirate cake that got picked up this morning)

My first attempt at making buttercream roses.  I am SO happy with it.  It looks just like I envisioned it would.


Stay tuned for the whole dealio as soon as I am done!

Note: I was asked to present the cakes and cut them for the bride and groom.  The exposure will be amazing! Must bring LOTS of business cards :)

BD

No comments:

Post a Comment