Help make ends meet!!

Friday, May 25, 2012

"Zeus and Roxanne" themed cake :)

I present to you...my version of Zeus & Roxanne!
lol

I've never seen the movie, can you tell? :)

This morning, I noticed that the box flattened the dogs head a bit :(   Boo.  Also, I there was none of the icing sugar I usually buy, so I grabbed a "no name" one....and boy am I upset about it.  It separated!?!?!?!!?  So while the icing is still tasty...the texture is WAY off.   I'm going to warn my client.  NEVER again will I switch my icing sugar.  I bet you if I had sifted it first, it wouldn't be so bad.  Right now, the texture is like...airy.  I know that doesn't make sense, but it's hard to explain. 

Ah the joys of making cakes when your house is 34 degrees warm!!  I turned on my AC for the month of June, I have too many cakes to make.  I can't waste my time fiddling with stuff.

Here it is! :)

BD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment