Help make ends meet!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Not cake but definitely Sweet!

So for the past several weeks, I've been taking a motorcycle class.  Today was my closed circuit exam, but alas, it got rained out.  I have to wait for Thursday morning to do it.  I turn 32 on Friday....and I REALLY want this for my birthday.  I'm THE best lady Rider of my class.  I am so confident on the bike.  Not over confident, and I do have some fear....but confident in my abilities to handle the bike.  Confident in my control...my sway....my balance.  I fear the people around me, as there's no protection.  I'm confident, but on guard.  I'm ready.
I've been eyeing some bikes...daydreaming.  With 4 boys, and only 1 salary (and the mortgage and van payment and every other bill under the sun) I can't afford to buy a bike right now.  My license was step one. 
Wouldn't it be something to win Lotomax on my birthday?!?!  I saw a bike...a No.7 (Jack Daniels' style bike)  and FELL IN LOVE...... O M G.  It's beautiful.  It's breathtaking.
I am humouring the owner by requesting the asking price.  Who knows right?  Why NOT me? 
Well...this has nothing to do with cakes, but it's something extremely sweet to me.  A dream come true.  I've got the Jacket, the gloves, the helmet, the chaps, the boots.... almost the license....I just need a bike.
*sigh*

Here's a picture of me on the bike at the riding school :)

I'll keep you posted!
BD

No comments:

Post a Comment