Help make ends meet!!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Girly Snake Cake DONE! :)

I am SO happy with this cake!!  I would change a couple little things, but otherwise, I am PSYCHED about this cake.  Her face is exactly what I had envisionned!  I had a blast doing this cake.  It was challenging at first, and the scales were time consuming, but SO worth it :)   My client sent me an email AS SOON as she saw it!  Her husband drove to my house to pick it up at 7am this morning :)

Happy Birthday Emily :)  So happy you liked your cake :)




Here is the feedback letter I received.

Hey Chantal,
I had to write you this letter immediately.  The cake is absolutely beautiful tand he details are impeccable, I couldn't have bought a better cake in any store in ottawa, that's for sure . Chantal you have definitely found your calling ,cake making is your niche!!!!!
Emily loves it!!!!'
Its a go ahead for the fathers day cake!

Laureen Lagace
Have a great day!


And THIS is one of the reasons I do what I do.  Seeing someone so happy with something I created, warms my heart.  Makes me SO proud!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

BD

No comments:

Post a Comment