Help make ends meet!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

2006 Mazda 3 DEMO

A coworker (at my 2nd job) was talking about a cake she wanted to have made.  She had asked around, but no one gave her a defenitive answer, so, being the "go to girl" that I am, I offered to give it a try.  I told her that I wouldn't be offended if it wasn't what she was looking for.

I bought a car mold, and went to town.  From the cake pan, to the almost finished product, this is what it looked like.




My "real" cake will be so much better.  I took many notes of what to do and what not to do.  She needs it for March 30th.  I can't wait to redo it!!!! 
How much did I charge her?  $40.  She offered $50.  I came back with $40 and a referal letter.  DEAL!

I will post the REAL cake at the end of march.

BD

No comments:

Post a Comment